Venice is full of historic landmarks and romantic views but it can be a challenge to get younger children excited about sightseeing and unusual experiences.
These Venice private tours are specially designed for families, so you can visit the out of beaten tracks and keep the kids amused with entertaining commentary and fun activities.
After a panoramic walking tour including a gelato stop or an hot chocolate during the winter, you will be invited to a private laboratory to discover some typically Venetian products ( aprox 1 h) :
- Mask making class in San Polo district
- Painting lesson (depending on the season might be inside and ancient palace or in a panoramic spot like San Giorgio island or Fondamenta della Misericordia or punta della Dogana)
- Rowing Lesson in the district of Cannaregio
- Paper Class in a secret atelier in the island of Giudecca
- Glass laboratory in Murano
- Visit the clock tower in san Marco square ( for more than 6years old)
We can even organize day tours like :
- Fishing tour in the Laguna Nord with our expert fisherman
- Bragozzo tour visiting Sant’Erasmo & Torcello with the little farm
- Bike tour in Sant’Erasmo including lunch at the beach
- Bike Tour in Lido Island
- Boat & Swim in the Lagoon
ask us what to do in Venice with kids!