Florence is considered to be one of the most historically important cities in Italy for trade and finance, as well as nominated to be its cradle of arts and the birthplace of the Renaissance. Being cultural centre of the country, Florence is also definitely among the most beautiful cities in the world.
For voyagers the city can offer many different incredible vistas with it surrounding mountains, valleys, Arno River, architecture, art, food and most delicious wine. The centre of Florence contains some of the most celebrated architectural creations and is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Every year thousands of tourists from all over the world are flowing to spend at least a short time in this wonderful city and to admire these scenes. TopVenice’s duty is to show you the best that is in Florence and create the most joyful moments for you, your family or friends.
TopVenice private or group tours:
- Florence’s Highlights (HD): Piazza della Repubblica, Cappella dei Medici, Basilica di San Lorenzo, Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Pitti.
- Florence’s Highlights (FD): Piazza della Repubblica, Cappella dei Medici, Basilica di San Lorenzo, Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Pitti. In the afternoon Mercato della Paglia e Fontana del Porcellino, Basilica di Santo Spirito, Ponte Santa Trinità, Palazzo Strozzi and the Basilica di Santa Maria Novella.
- Art & History: Uffizi & Academia tour
- Florence by night with dinner
- Wine & Street Food tasting in Florence
- Photo shooting
To your convenience, we can customize our tours or organize one especially for you.